Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New sandbox and trip to the playground

We gave Eric a sandbox for his birthday, along with a bunch of sand toys. Grandma and Grandpa aslo gave him sand toys, as well as a neighbor. So, he's loaded with them now. Paul has even built him a small sand table for the deck. He's managed to add a few rocks into the mix. Here are a few pictures and videos of him enjoying his present...








Eric LOVES the playground! I'm not sure what is his favorite, he seems to change every time we go. But here he is swinging, climbing and sliding...























6 comments:

GsMomAswifey said...

I love the sandbox, would like to get G one but not sure I want sand in my house...is that wrong of me? How's the clean up?

InWeighOverMyHead said...

GREAT update! He is cuter than ever!

Liz said...

He is so Cute!!! He looks so much like you! I can't get over it! I bet he just loves to play in that sand box. We used to have one in the house when Marissa was little but we could never do that for Tori!! haha!

Robin said...

I love the sand box. He looks like he is having so much fun. He is growing up so fast.

Mandy said...

Looks like a TON of fun!! I LOVE having a sandbox too! My girls will play in the sand box for hours!! :)

Great pics!

Just Lisa said...

Does Eric still like the sand box? I'm thinking about getting one for Allie, but I'm worried about the mess!