Monday, May 23, 2011

On the road again...


We left for Tazewell, VA after picking Eric from school on Thursday May 5. He travelled rather well. The two of us watched DVD's and, as you can see from the first picture, he took a nap. Eric very happy to see his Papa Patterson when we arrived in record time, thanks to a new route.


On Friday, May 6 Paul's niece, Hailey, came over with her new baby, Hunter. So, we got to meet our great nephew, Hunter David. He arrived March 25th, weighing in at 9 lbs. 10 oz. Eric was excited meeting the new baby. I made Hailey/Hunter a x-stitch birth announcement, not too bad if I do say so myself.






That afternoon, Eric, Papa, Paul and I went fishing. After waiting in the van for the rain and wind to pass, we cast our lines and braved the wind and chilly air. Eric showed some interest, but spent more time exploring the banks of the lake. The fish weren't really biting. I was only one who caught anything, a bass and blue gill. I hooked both with the worms I found, that unfortunately for them decided to show themselves above ground.




Eric with my bass.


No comments: