Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve

Here are a couple of pictures I took on Tuesday night...



The three of us spent last night at my parent's house. After a homemade yummylicious dinner made by my mom, her sauce and pasta shells, Paul and dad went to their church's Christmas Eve services. Mom and I entertained Eric and did some kitchen prep for some of today's cooking. Someone gave me the idea for a new tradition, the kids get to open one gift on Christmas Eve, a new pair of "jammers." Eric got to pull his "Handy Manny" jammers out of a bag, take a bath and show them off. Then we read "The Night Before Christmas."


Next, it was time to put milk, cookies and a note out for Santa. We had to taste test everything to make sure it was good enough for Santa.



And lastly, here's a video of Daddy reading. Amazingly, he sat through much of it.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Love the tree and the stockings - picture perfect! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas today, too!