Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas 2008

On Christmas morning I awoke to the sound of Eric in the other bedroom, with Paul, at my parent's. I quietly got up and listened at the door, daddy was asking if they could sleep for another 2 hours. Ha! Eric had a couple of surprises from Santa...a new tricycle (a little big yet) and a new chair.



Uncle David had to work, but he got off earlier than he was going to originally. So, we were able to have Christmas dinner and then open all our "loot" after.



Here's the little emperor on his throne Christmas night at home...




And here are the kitties with their presents, catnip bags...

Monster


Lucifer


Kalamazoo


And finally, daddy taking Eric for a spin.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like a grreat time. I LOVe th pics of him on his "throne!" lol

Elizabeth said...

I love the video on the trike with his little feet dangling! So cute! It won't be long before he can reach those pedals. Happy New Year to you all!

GsMomAswifey said...

He had a GREAT Christmas! I love the tricycle, can't wait to get G one!