Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

I said I was going to post older pictures... well I did get started on downloading some, then I got sidetracked. So, I figured I would at least try and keep up with the recent pictures. Here are a few from the other night. We didn't get a chance to go out to any fall/Halloween fun activities like corn mazes and pumpkin festivals. Too much rain and mud. We took Eric out back and let him play in the leaves and then to the front porch in an attempt to get him to sit for some pictures... HA!












The rest are from today. Eric got into my purse and found my cell phone. Then he was playing in a box, with my car keys.




Getting ready for Trick-or Treating. He was the Chick-fil-A cow... "Eat Mor Chikin" We went there for lunch today and had him in costume. One of the managers liked it so much the three of us got a free lunch. I thought maybe Eric might get a free meal, not all of us. Sometimes it pays to take your child out in a cow costume! He also got a ton of comments, some said that his was their favorite of the night.


Getting ready to head out.



Eric with our neighbor's daughter, Rachel.


At grandma and grandpa's


Trick-or-treating at grandma and grandpa's neighbor's







And finally...potty training is going well. Eric has had no accidents for the past three days. The third day this week he had a dry "pull up" after his nap. Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad Eric had a wonderful Halloween. He looks great in his costume. I'll bet he cleaned up on treats!It was a miserable night here weather wise. But lots o kids. That's good to see that he is getting more used to the potty . All in due time as they say, he'll be a regular.

Happy Halloween!!!