Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Leading up to someone's birthday...

Another batch of pictures, I did miss another day, sue me!
March 18
Daddy bought a new magnifying glass. You can see my runny nose better!

March 19
Pointing out the neighbor's dogs to Nana.

March 20
Practicing fishing with Daddy.

Daddy, I don't think there are any fish in the cul-de-sac.

But if you insist, I try casting again.

March 21
Lookin' cute on Nana and Baba's porch.

March 22
Eric's last time at his speech/language play group. He was the "old timer of the bunch." Boy, ya turn three and they kick you out! He was pretty laid back, usually he's a wild child running around, climbing and sliding. He found one of his favorite toys and just pushed the bus around.

On to the horse...


Making sure Ms. Sharon makes the homemade "Play-doh" correctly.

March 23
Helping Nana dish out "Moose Track" ice cream.



March 24
He's become a pro with the tri-cycle.

March 25
Getting ready for bed.

Missed the 26th.

March 27
I promised Eric I would take him out to see the moon before bed. So, he's in his Christmas jammers ("What Santa Doesn't Bring Me, Grandma Will"), pointing out the moon for me, with flair!

March 28
At the time, I didn't know that Uncle David was going to be joining us for dinner on Eric's birthday, so I had made brownies to celebrate, after a yummy dinner of mom's spaghetti and meatballs.

Eric blowing out his candles, one at at time. He actually blew, rather than snorting out the candles.


March 29
The last day of my baby being two. I had to put him in the shirt I made him for his second birthday. After about five frustrating minutes of trying to get him to smile, stand, face me and not lunge towards me as I take the picture, I finally got a keeper.

Next... so long terrible twos, hello... umm... well, let's just hope it gets better by the time he's four!

No comments: