Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Much better day!

Eric was either a different child or my hormones weren't as wacky today. Sure, there were the usual "no's" and "stop's," but not like yesterday. We had a nice day together. Day three without Daddy, who's out west, went well. He helped me with a few things around the house. Took an awesome nap, woo hoo!

Eric was in desperate need of a haircut, so it was off to Great Clips, coupon in hand. He was awesome. The girls all said how cute and good he was. He wanted to help, so he got his own comb and a water spray bottle. Dangerous thing! He was fine at first, he only sprayed himself. Then he turned it on me! The girl cutting his hair turned the nozzle so he couldn't spray, but he caught on. This was towards the end of the haircut and then he became interested in the blow dryer. He discovered last week that the hand dryers in public restrooms are pretty "cool" to stand under, so the blow dryer was too. Before this Eric did not like the blow dryer. He's outgrowing his dislike of other things as well, the vacuum to name the biggest thing.

I know someone who has taken pictures of her two kids every day this year. Now, I'm not promising, you should know good I am at posting by now, but I am going to try, starting today, to do that, and post at least one picture. I might save them up for a few days or a week, but I will TRY to post a daily picture of Eric. Let's hope I can do it!

I had to run downstairs and grab the camera for this. Eric is napping on my bed. I looked over and saw him roll over into this position. Yes, he is sleeping! Too cute!