Tuesday, November 9, 2010

July, week 2...

OK, I said I'd cut back on pictures, but I went overboard the day I brought Joseph home. And I missed a picture of Eric on the 8th.

Thursday, July 8
Sleeping cutie...


Friday, July 9


Another sleeping cutie...

Saturday, July 10
Homecoming day!!!

Dressing Joseph in the same outfit when we brought Eric home.

Joseph's so tiny!

Propped with blankets. He quickly out grew the need for them.

Eric's first meeting with his baby brother.

Trying to give Joseph his binky.

Lots of brotherly love.

Sharing Baby.



Eric has the knack for stepping on Nana's and my toes.
He doesn't feel a thing!






Giving Logan a ride. Eric loves Avery's jeep.
Notice the "Mickey Mouse" ears Logan has?

Sunday, July 11


July Fest!
Eric likes the car rides and the cute girls.

Joseph's first fair. It was just too exciting for him.

Monday, July 12
Meeting and chillin' with Uncle David.




Tuesday, July 13
Eric loved holding Joseph.



Thursday, July 14
Cute "WALL-E" undies there Eric
Love that smile!

Still scrunched up... you're free! Stretch out!

No comments: