Sunday, September 7, 2008

Getting better

Hope you like my new background. I've seen others that are all fancy and "blingy." Too much for me. I have friends with cute simple ones that I really liked. So, for a few days I "stole" the background of one of them (school days theme, but I liked the apples) until I could make my own. Took me a while to do, but I got it close to what I wanted. I plan on doing a new one everyone month. Enjoy! Now on to the purpose of this whole thing...
Between Eric's teeth, that refuse pop out, and the cold he's getting over, the last week was not the best in eating. Sunday through Thursday, he had to be tube fed for a least one of his two oral meals. Thursday was the only day where I had to do both lunch and dinner. Yesterday he ate everything, it was just a difficult long chore. Today he ate like a champ. Normally he eats half a 4oz container of fruit. I had to have Paul bring over another one to Grandma and Grandpa's for dinner because he ate a whole one at lunch. He proceeded to eat the whole thing again for dinner, along with pasta (pureed) with Grandma's sauce, a few bits of meatball and peas. So, he's back to eating, yeah!
You can see his poor stuffed up nose, sort of...


Here he is playing tonight before bed...

Here's a video of why I can't get pictures of him currently...

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So cute! Glad Eric is eating well again! How on earth did you make that blog design? I love it.

InWeighOverMyHead said...

The blog looks GREAT!!!!!

I want to know how you made it too! Eric just keeps gettig cutier and cutier!