Saturday, October 25, 2008

Look-y what I found

Yesterday was the first time in four weeks that Eric and I were all alone together, all day. Paul has been off, which was really nice. He kept himself busy, so he wasn't driving me nuts and wishing he'd go back to work! And he was very helpful watching and playing with Eric, which gave me some me-time.

It was raining, so I wasn't going to try and go out to d something to help break up the day. I was wondering what we going to do all day inside. No walks, no swinging, no shopping (OK that's for me). But we managed. He discovered hi jack-o-lantern on top of the speaker, which he tried to get. That ended up being a great piece of entertainment for him. I put a couple of toys in there for him. He carried that pumpkin all over, every once in a while he'd put something else in, even a sippy cup.

He also found an old glove of mine, that hasn't made it to the "give away" box yet. This was the last looooong 45 minutes before bedtime I was dredding. The glove also was source entertainment. He came walking into my computer/crat room with it on his hand, so proud. Eric likes Grandmas's dishwashing gloves. I guess these were better because they weren't wet. He insisted on trying to climb up the stairs for bed with that glove. He made it, too big for him sleepers and all! You can see the feet of the sleepers dangling. His "jammers" are either too big or too small. He has one pair that fit just right.


And finally here are a couple of videos...first, it's time to brush our teeth...second, forget teeth, let's chase the cat.